SORRY!!

I thought I had everything perfect.  I should have known better!

My Sister-in-law noticed a HUGE error on my part for the Wilameena game. I put the wrong clue numbers on the pumpkins. The 1 should be 2 and the 2 should be 1. 3 should be 4 and 4 should be 3. 5 should be 6 and 6 should be 5. Basically, it’s reverse of what it is on the old PDF. SORRY!If you don’t want to print again then this is the easy fix. I have fixed the PDF.

Madison at Alphagraphics said that if you go in, she has the new file I emailed to her, they will discount the cost of re-printing one for you.

Posted on October 25, 2010, in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s